Tuesday 26 April 2011

Cross-post from Tumblr (aka. Week One)


  1. I’ve been walking around with a shirt button undone ALL DAY.
  2. My landlords just gave me a microwave! Because I mentioned that I like to pov-poach eggs in conversation once.
  3. Due to inter-lingual miscommunication mayhem, I was stood outside my first school like a dick for half an hour, before realising the person who was giving me a lift to my second school must’ve thought she’d be picking me up back at my apartment.
  4. I will be at one school 3 days a week, and two others for one day each. The 3-day school is 10 minutes from my apartment, whereas the other two have really good arcades directly en-route to my apartment. Chun-Li is going to kick some arse over the coming months. My karma is being a big bag of awesome.
  5. If anyone has a degree and wants to come over in the very near future, email me! My username on here at gmail dot com. Don’t worry too much if you don’t have much money saved up.

Does putting everything in a numbered list make it easier to read? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment