Saturday 19 March 2011

Help Dave stay boredom-free.

I am making a long-ass (arse?) journey to Japan on Tuesday, upon whence I will probably not have an Xbox or proper internet access for at least a couple of weeks. I shall need to be entertained. Feel free to leave suggestions and I'll add them to the list.

What should I have pre-downloaded/installed/purchased before I go?

DS
Professor Layton
Pokemon Black
Rhythm Paradise/Heaven

Android phone
Words with Friends (spaceindaver), Wordfeud
The Adventures of Simon Pegg graphic novel

iPod Classic
Lots and lots of Futurama
Friday Night Lights Season One
Firefly

Books/magazines
Peter F. Hamilton - Pandora’s Star
Edge Magazine
GamesTM
Preacher TPB 1

Laptop
Puzzle Agent
Plants vs. Zombies
STALKER: Call of Pripyat
Shatter
BIT.TRIP.BEAT
Torchlight
Osmos

No comments:

Post a Comment